Here are my most used beauty products from the month of May. As the summer season is here my beauty routine is also changed a bit to a lighter and more colorful one. Love to have my hair in a messy beach wave, a bright pink lip with some good mascara and some golden highlight. Hope you find something interesting to try out for yourself. You can also let me know whats your go to product right now for the summer season?
- Origins Drink Up Intense Overnight Mask – I have talked about it a bit already, but as I am still so in love with this product I have to include it into my May faves. This mask, as it’s called, is just the best moisturising and refreshing face thing I have ever tried. It is so smooth, smells like heaven and gives my skin tons of good things. I but it on my clear face every evening before bedtime. My skin has never looked better. Origins products are now also available in Kaubamaja Ilumaailm. So highly recommend it!
- MAC – Prep + Prime Skin Base Visage – this is a make up base that I but on my face before my foundation. It gives such a nice healty clow to your face and makes the foundation last all day. Not so good for very oily skin.
- Madara – Clarifying Toner – Been really loving this face toner reacently. It so fresh and makes my skin feel so good. Also keeps my skin spotless and prevents blemishes oh so good.
- Urban Decay – Rouge A Leveres Lipstick – Anarchy – UD lipsticks are so-so good! If you haven’t go and take a look at the UD stuff in Kaubamaja Ilumaailm. Their lipsticks are really popular because they have a very strong pigment, long lasting and really smooth on the lips. This bright pink is one of my current faves for everyday wear. And of course lets have a big applause that UD is finally available in Estonia – hurray!
- The Balm – Mary-Lou Manizer highlighter – If you need on very good highlighter to brighten up your higher parts of the face this The Balm one is the bomb! It gives the most perfect glow for the summer. It’s really golden but at the same time it does not get fake or too shimmery on the face. Nowadays can’t go out without butting this one on.
- Clarins – Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector – 01 – In the summer its important to keep your lips hydrated and bumpy. This is my fave lip balm, it gives also a settle glow if I’m not in a lipstick mode. Smells like marshmallows.
- NYX – Concealer -Corrector- Contour palette – light – This small and really handy NYX palette is perfect for travelling, it has the perfect contouring and correcting colors for me. Love the creamy texture and it’s so versatile. Definitely try if you are a contour-conceal kinda a girl. NYX will be in Estonia from September this year.
- YSL Shocking Mascara – I have been reaching for this mascara recently. It gives a great volume for my lashes and thats all I really need in the summer.
- Viktor & Rolf- Flowerbomb – This fragrance is my everyday summery scent. It’s as the name says flowery but strong at the same time. It’s stays on all day and everytime I wear it my hubby notices it and says that I smell very good. So it’s a winner for me.
- Ardell Lashes – 301 Black – As I can’t be bothered to wear big lashes with the warmer days, I have been loving these half lashes for the ends only. These Ardell ones are very beautiful and natural looking. Also these ones are so much more easy to put on.
- Scwarzkopf OSIS+ – Salt Spray – For my beachy waves I have been reaching for this salt spray. And yes salt sprays can be drying, but I feel like this one, if your hair is healthy and you add some oil in the ends, it’s not so bad. And it gives a really nice texture to the hair, perfect for a summery messy look.
So what is your go to product right now?